Thank you Run The Edge for giving me a goal I’m determined to reach. I hadn’t fully realized how much I have changed because of this goal until tonight. After weeks of chasing a 10k in the time my treadmill will allow before shutting off, I finally did it tonight. When I proudly informed my husband of what I had done, his question was “why did you want to do a 10k tonight?” I told him it was simply because I could. I never would have said anything like that a year ago. Next up I’ll try a 15k! And I’ve started running parts of it, even 2 months ago I would have scoffed at that idea. I’m slow as a turtle but I’m running. Healthy me, here I come!
Check out these awesome videos to learn more about Amerithon!
The Run The Edge Difference
*Compare us with other companies who do virtual challenges*
- We do not charge you ticketing or processing fees.
- We exchange shirts for free. No need to pay us extra for re-stocking or shipping. We just want you to have the right size.
- If your package is lost or damaged in the mail, we send you a new one at no extra charge.
- Our challenges last all year long and we support them all year long. You can always email us and get a timely reply.
- We are a small team of 5 but this is our passion! We love what we do and it shows. 🙂