Summer is now in full swing, and we know many of you are still braving the heat to put in your miles. Hats off to you! To make the season a bit more bearable, we decided to provide you with a specially curated RTE summer running playlist. Hopefully these tracks provide the perfect theme songs to inspire your workouts! There's a little bit of everything, from classic rock to the latests pop hits, so we're sure you'll find something you like!
The only problem is: The playlist has no title! Submit your best title for this playlist in the comments on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook and be entered to win a pair of Jaybird Tarah bluetooth earphones! We will announce winners by 6pm MST on Tuesday July 14th, so you have a full week to get creative.
And finally, here is the playlist itself!
1. Survivor- Destiny's Child
2. Motivation- Normani / Good as Hell- Lizzo
3. Lean On- Major Lazer, MØ and DJ Snake
4. The Greatest Show- Panic! At The Disco
5. Eye of the Tiger- Survivor
6. Run to the Hills- Iron Maiden
7. Immigrant Song- Led Zeppelin
8. Black Betty- Caravan Palace
9. Emergency- Icona Pop
10. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)- The Proclaimers
Click here to find the playlist on Spotify if you want to groove out to it right away.
Good luck, and we can't wait to hear what you come up with!