We believe in challenges that fully support YOU.
Our motto is Everyone Challenged, Everyone Included, Everyone Successful.
THE RUN THE EDGE DIFFERENCE
There is no other virtual event company like us and it shows in everything we do!
No Extra Charges
• We don't charge for ticketing or processing fees.
• We exchange shirts for free. No need to pay us extra for re-stocking or shipping. We just want you to have the right size.
• If your package is lost or damaged in the mail, we send you a new one at no extra charge.
• Our challenges last all year long and we support them all year long.
• You can always email us and get a timely reply.
• Access a built-in community of fellow participants for encouragement when you need it most.
Best In Class
• We don't produce challenges in volume. We produce high-quality events with products and concepts that take all year to create.
• Our medals and shirts are produced by local/domestic vendors we've worked with since day one.
• We're a small team of 6, but this is our passion! We love what we do and it shows.
8 Years In The Running!
RUN, WALKED, BIKED, TREADMILLED, LIMPED, CRAWLED...APPROXIMATELY
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL CHALLENGE?
GET FIT ON YOUR TIME. A virtual fitness challenge can be completed anywhere, at anytime, by anyone. Our virtual fitness challenges are more than a one-day virtual race. They are designed to keep you moving over a long period of time. All of our challenges include access to motivational online communities, tools to track your mileage, and health and fitness material to help you on your journey.
Join the virtual fitness community that FEELS LIKE FAMILY. Get a taste of all things Run The Edge in our blog Musings From The Edge...
It is the RTE Team that keeps me in their fold: They have HEART. They are caring and want everyone to get out there and walk, run, exercise at any distance, in any way. They answer emails, solve technical problems, are there for support. Always. I am so grateful for the RTE Team and all they have done for me and RTE participants.
5 year participant
Over the years, since 2015, I have become friends, in person and online, with some amazing people including the team at Run the Edge who have welcomed my wife and I to their office’s multiple times. To date, I have done every Run the Year challenge, The Amerithon Challenge, and most recently their Un-Canceled Projects. Thank you, Run The Edge, for creating these challenges!!!
7 year participant
Run The Edge has caused me all kinds of issues! Instead of enjoying lazy weekends, I now feel compelled to be more active and find myself running races. I now have difficulty finding even the slightest bit of time to be lazy because I'm too busy meeting mileage goals. Instead of "vegging" on the couch I now find myself engaged in meaningful online discussions about running shoes, heart rates, upcoming races, PRs, compression socks, and a myriad of other running-related topics.
5 year participant