Run The Year 2018 is a fitness challenge to run or walk 2,018 miles in the year 2018.
Stay motivated this year with a community of like-minded people who will encourage you and keep you moving all year long!
AND ... all your miles from January 1st to today COUNT toward your goal. So don't wait any longer on participating in the fun. 🙂
You can complete all 2,018 miles individually or divide the miles with a team of up to 4 people and conquer the challenge together!
Note: All team members sign up separately. You can create and join teams when you log in to the Mileage Tracker.
Get the package that’s right for you!
There are 3 awesome packages to choose from.
Basic Package – $25
- Access to private Facebook page
- Motivation and encouragement
- Access to individual and team tracker
- Quarterly resets with RTE and Simple Green Smoothies
- Legacy Coins (just pay shipping!)
Deluxe Package – $35
- Everything in Basic Package, plus:
- Challenge Medal
- Poster and stickers
Get It All Package – $55
- Everything in Deluxe Package, plus:
- Official tech shirt
Don’t worry about how to keep track of all those miles.
We make it easy to manage with our online Mileage Tracker! You can access it from your phone, tablet, or computer to see your total, your team’s total, your friends’ progress and so much more. It even syncs with Garmin and Fitbit!
Want to know a secret? Here are a few new additions that will make 2018 the best year yet!
- Updated tracker allows you to follow other teams and individuals
- Customize who you see and follow in the tracker
- An interactive poster to track your progress
- New and completely awesome motivation/finisher medal
- Legacy Coins (get one for each year you participate)
- FREE training plans from 5K to marathon
- NEW quarterly resets with Simple Green Smoothies (get a custom smoothie plan every quarter just for Run The Year participants)
- More motivation and community support than ever!
Step 1: Register
Each participant MUST register individually for Run The Year 2018. You will connect with partners and teams in the tracker after registration! Registration is still open and available – there is no deadline to register.
Step 2: Join The Community
Join Run The Year 2018’s private Facebook group for motivation and encouragement all year long. There will be a link to the Facebook group in your registration confirmation.
Step 3: Log In To Mileage Tracker
Log into the Mileage Tracker to begin tracking your miles. The tracker makes it super fun to enter your miles manually or sync with Garmin and Fitbit. You can also create or join a team from inside the tracker starting January 1st. Earn Milestone Bibs and use the tracker on your computer, tablet, and mobile device.
Step 4: Bask In Your Glory
When you (and your team) have completed this challenge you will have covered miles equal to 77 MARATHONS! You can’t help but be in the best shape of your life! Check out the FAQ Page for more information.